Parents Guide to Housing
The information provided on this page is an attempt to answer your questions concerning housing with the Corps of Cadets at Texas A&M University. Please carefully read the page for specific information on the housing application process.
Some important notes:
- Corps Housing and the Department of Residence Life is not responsible for the timely delivery of mail for any reason, including failure, omission and loss or neglect on the part of the U.S. Postal Service.
- If you have been admitted to Texas A&M University, you may apply for on-campus housing here.
- Do not wait to send your housing application with your preferred roommate's application.
- Turn in your housing application, $25 application fee and $300 housing deposit (or waiver form) as soon as possible.
- Do not wait to decide which university to attend before applying for housing.
- After the housing contract has been signed or agreed to on-line, it is binding for the entire academic year (fall and spring semesters).